Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NARS Duo Lip Gloss Trio


I don't often wear lipstick or lip liner. I'm more of a tinted lip balm/lip gloss kind of gal (MAC Tendertones are my fav!).

So, when I discovered the NARS Duo Lip Gloss Trio, I thought, "I have to get it!" However, after looking at my stash of unopened lip glosses, I figured I may not need it now... plus the steep price tag is a good deterrent for an impulse buy.

The Lip Gloss Trio is available at Sephora, Beauty.com and directly from NARS for $49.

Yesterday, en route to do shop for cars with my mother and sister, I took a detour into my fav place for beauty bargains -- TJ Maxx!

Good thing I made the stop... look at what I found...

At only $29.99, I did not hesitate to purchase the NARS this time around -- just saved $19 off original retail price!! In comparison, NARS duo lip glosses retail for $28 each, so this means I just scored three duo lip glosses for the price of one!
The colors included in the NARS Lip Gloss Trio are...





Chihuahua is my current fav of this set!






I did swatch the colors, but the only camera on hand was my Palm Treo 750 (which, as you can see, isn't really good). For nicer swatches and a detailed review on this Trio, click here.

As you can see, it pays to shop at discounted retailers like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. You never know what great bargains you'll find!

Happy shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment