Monday, March 22, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics Deals

Feeling the Benefit Cosmetics itch as I have been?! 
Last week, I stumbled upon some great steals & deals at BenefitCosmetics.com

Girls' Night In!!! - $33.60
Org. retail price: $48.  Savings = $14.40!
Three full-size products plus a brush, collectible magnets and a cute bag to throw everything into!  Total value $82!!


Full-Finish Lipstick in La La Land - $9
Org. retail price: $18.  Savings = $9!
Still available at Sephora for the original retail price.

 High Beam - FREE!!
Orig. retail price: $24.  Savings = $24!!
I received High Beam for free using a discount code I found on RetailMeNot.

On another note, I went shopping with my mother at a local designer outlet store, and I found a pair of navy blue Hunter rubber boots for only $37.50



However, I passed on the offer.  Reflecting back, I probably should have purchased the boots, which are originally $115.  Darn!


Photo Credits:  Benefit Cosmetics, Zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment